jajabinx35
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've pre-ordered my phone here in the UK. I chose this over other gaming phones as it has better update support (I had a rog phone 2 which died, then I tried the redmagic 6s pro, which is a good phone but the software support is so bad).

I know this won't go anywhere, but my job is done if this thread gets acknowledged or fed back as feedback to the Devs/Asus management team.
44 REPLIES 44

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
@Slnn3R
Thnx for your contribution on a way that helps the community and the company.
I have nothing to add to whole your experience and Point of views. I could not say it beter then you already did!
Thnx!

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
Hmmm they closet the topic of rog 6 experience due inactivity, but the latest post is yesterday, and was all positive things and on topic. Not like this topic that was way offtopic. They closet the wrong one lol

jajabinx35
Star III
Yeah I honestly am fine with my rog 6 as well. I do wonder though if Asus does anything different to the build depending on the variant of the phone. Like is there anything different in terms of materials used between the rog that was released in UK officially vs say example like the Chinese variant?

Maarten
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225733#Comment_225733

Reminder that you will come back crying about how the phone broke on you and have to pay for logicboard replacement asking people who told you for help because you're in denial.

View post
Dont worry. Danishcunt is this arrogant to everyone, completely full of himself, real fools are the last ones to see it.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Maarten

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225836#Comment_225836

Dont worry. Danishcunt is this arrogant to everyone, completely full of himself, real fools are the last ones to see it.

View post
Arent you the self proclaimed phone tech who cried and moaned about the quality of the Phones now protecting the poor quality of ASUS phones? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good lord thank you for proving me right once again