abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology uefi driver

System: Laptop- Vivobook
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: S433EA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I am using Vivobook from last 1 year and I updated OS to windows 11 as suggested by asus. After that my laptop is not getting started. Getting error like "abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology uefi driver"
I installed the RST latest driver and rebooted. But still i am getting same error and it is getting stuck the starting page itself. Can you please provide the permanent solution for this.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
ameerulla4shaik
  1. System: Laptop- Vivobook
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: S433EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I am using Vivobook from last 1 year and I updated OS to windows 11 as suggested by asus. After that my laptop is not getting started. Getting error like "abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology uefi driver"

I installed the RST latest driver and rebooted. But still i am getting same error and it is getting stuck the starting page itself. Can you please provide the permanent solution for this.

abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology uefi driver
@ameerulla4shaik
Has the laptop's BIOS been updated to the latest?
Have you tried BIOS load default?

@Falcon_ASUS
I am stuck with this window itself. Attached the image. Can you please guide through the steps from here.
Thanks,
Ameer.

Falcon_ASUS
ameerulla4shaik

@Falcon_ASUS

I am stuck with this window itself. Attached the image. Can you please guide through the steps from here.

Thanks,

Ameer.

img20220810102158.jpg

View post
@ameerulla4shaik
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix frozen ASUS / ROG logo screen | Official Support | ASUS Glob...If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.