Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth in car is reconnecting all the time

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9 - 8GB/128GB
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always while using with car Bluetooth

Hello,
I'm having issues with bluetooth loosing connection while listening the music in my car. Bluetooth loose the connection with car and reconnects after few seconds. It is happening every 1-5 minutes. It is so anoying and listening music in my car is almost impossible. I'm using Spotify app with mobile internet and I'm connecting with Mazda 6 from 2010 - manual says that Bluetooth 1.1 or newer is required.
I tried listen music using Creative Muvo 1c bluetooth speakers for while and didn't noticed those issues .
I know my car might have old bluetooth module but I had no issues at all on my previous phone (HTC Desire 20 Pro from 2020) so definitely it is a phone problem and it is annoying.
I will try provide you as much information as I can. Just give me the instructions.

And by the way, please fix camera processing, definitely too much sharpening and noise reduction at the same time. I really like your camera app, I think it is great but photos looks so unreal (to much sharpening) and looses so much details (too much noise reduction) - GCam with some default configs does so much better job in terms of photo quality but GCam camera app lacks few Asus key fetaures.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

Regards,
Maciej
7 REPLIES 7

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Maciej Owerczuk, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward it to the R&D department.

Hi!
This keeps happening to me with my Bluetooth headphones as well.
As soon as I pause my music the Bluetooth shuts off and on and off and on and so on..
When i look at my Bluetooth right now without anything connected i can see it keeps turning on and off constantly without me doing anything.
Is this a feature of some sort or an error? Anyways it's quite annoying when using a headset that keeps telling you that you are connected and not connected every 10 seconds when you pause your music.
Thanks

Hey @Mansi_ASUS, thank you for your attention. I might have additional information's that might help for R&D department to investigate and fix the issue.
When I had Wi-Fi enabled but not connected to any Wi-Fi network (I was out of Wi-Fi range), Bluetooth was reconnecting every few minutes. When i turn of Wi-Fi module I had no issue at all for like 20 min. When I turned on back Wi-Fi module, Bluetooth lost connection with my car right away and this repeats every few minutes, after turning Wi-Fi off - no problem at all.
I did some testing today in my car and I'm pretty sure the issue is caused by enabled Wi-Fi, but when it is not connected to any Wi-Fi network - I think issues might happen when Wi-Fi module is scanning for available Wi-Fi networks.
When I have time I might test this with my Bluetooth speakers (Creative Muvo 1c) - I will go out of my Wi-Fi range and check if this also happens with this device.

Regards,
Maciej

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Maciej Owerczuk!
I heard back from the R&D team, in order to assist you further, they require the following information from your end-
Log details
Screenshots recording the detailed time when a problem occurs
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Bluetooth” will work for this issue
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)