jodybengc
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Just now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi guys,

I also updated to the latest Android version.. not rooted and haven't used AeroCooler that often but after the android update...the AeroCooler is no longer working...I can still charging using it but the doesn't light up nor spin.

I also checked the armour crate setting and put the slider to red...and still the same issue.

Furthermore, when I connect it..the phone always says"please only use ROG3 AeroCooler 3"

8 REPLIES 8

Adeel_Jutt
Star II
Biggbox13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222050#Comment_222050

It actually is pretty stable, at least for me. I jumped directly from A10 to A12 (I almost never used A11), so I can comparing it with A10 and below are the pros and cons (of A12) I've noticed so far -

Pros - 

Improved battery life, fresh UI, better gaming performance even without Xmode.

Cons - 

Black crush is a lot worse than on A10, signal reception isn't as good but is still decent, occasional UI lags.

Also, I've not faced any issues with VoLTE on A12.

View post
Thanks 👍 Bro Appreciate it
Is There Any Glitches Or Any Function Not Working Or Any Other Problem
If It Brokes In Software Or Hardware I Can't Fix It In Pakistan that's Why I am Asking Please Update Me There Is Any Other Issue
And How Long Have U Updated It......?

Biggbox13
Star III
aliadeel775

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222146#Comment_222146

Thanks 👍 Bro Appreciate it

Is There Any Glitches Or Any Function Not Working Or Any Other Problem

If It Brokes In Software Or Hardware I Can't Fix It In Pakistan that's Why I am Asking Please Update Me There Is Any Other Issue

And How Long Have U Updated It......?

View post
I upgraded on 31st July and so far haven't come across any critical bugs.
A minor one that I did notice is, RAM usage indicated by Armoury Crate is different than Mobile Manager. In the below screenshots, you can see Armoury Crate showing RAM (Memory) - 7.30/12 GB used, whereas Mobile Manager showing - 3.4/12 GB used.
screenshot-20220807-172029.png
screenshot-20220807-172212-1.jpg
Knowing that I always have tons of recent apps open at any given time, I think Armoury Crate's numbers are more accurate here. Also, thankfully, this does not affect performance.
Except for occasional UI lag, I haven't noticed any performance issues with the update.

Adeel_Jutt
Star II
Biggbox13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222186#Comment_222186

I upgraded on 31st July and so far haven't come across any critical bugs.

A minor one that I did notice is, RAM usage indicated by Armoury Crate is different than Mobile Manager. In the below screenshots, you can see Armoury Crate showing RAM (Memory) - 7.30/12 GB used, whereas Mobile Manager showing - 3.4/12 GB used.

screenshot-20220807-172029.png

screenshot-20220807-172212-1.jpg

Knowing that I always have tons of recent apps open at any given time, I think Armoury Crate's numbers are more accurate here. Also, thankfully, this does not affect performance.

Except for occasional UI lag, I haven't noticed any performance issues with the update.

View post
Thanks Bro I Really Appreciate For Review Of Update
screenshot-20220808-232926182.jpg
screenshot-20220808-233045112.jpg
This Is Android 11 Check This It Is Almost Same

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.