This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog 6 - Headphones

Fr1sK
Star I
Hello, do you maybe know, if i connect headphones Asus Theta 7.1 to Rog 6 they will be loud and will use 7.1 ?
4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Fr1sK!
By connecting the Asus Theta 7.1 to the ROG 6, the volume should be loud enough since it's driven by USB-C and gets power from the phone.
As for the 7.1, we conducted a test and it seems to be working fine but it's not super loud.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Fr1sK!

By connecting the Asus Theta 7.1 to the ROG 6, the volume should be loud enough since it's driven by USB-C and gets power from the phone.

As for the 7.1, we conducted a test and it seems to be working fine but it's not super loud.

View post
Isnt this a bug tho?
Its only a 32ohm headset, it should be plenty loud.
Does the DAC not recognize it as a higher impedance headset? I run on the Rog3 with 80ohm DT-770 Pros just fine and plenty loud.

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
I can reply to this as I was the one testing them.
They are loud, but not like... being in a club loud.
They do sound really good tho.
To be fair, when I tested them @Mansi_ASUS could hear what I was listening to, pretty well too, maybe it's just be getting old and losing my hearing.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.