AMANVerma
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've not yet updated my phone from A11 to A12 ... Just because the forum was flooded with the report of new hell of a lot bugs .... Does this #new update pushed on 30th did make any difference?
We were promised with an stable update in early half of the year now its August still the forum is filled with new things everyday ... Better i would wait few more months rather than transfer my data to and from facing hell of a lot bugs
Those wifi issues , screen going off during the call, low volume,right air trigger, battery drainage (as usual), black crush (most infamous), the goes on and onn....
8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Biggbox13 You forgot the UI glitch where you slide the brightness bar but it doesnt update the bar itself so it doesnt "slide". Happens when you adjust brightness while ingame.
But we are nitpicking at this point. I mean, I look at Rog5 and 6 and am happy i dodged the bullets.

Biggbox13
Star III
Danishblunt

@Biggbox13 You forgot the UI glitch where you slide the brightness bar but it doesnt update the bar itself so it doesnt "slide". Happens when you adjust brightness while ingame.

But we are nitpicking at this point. I mean, I look at Rog5 and 6 and am happy i dodged the bullets.

View post
That's true! I'm happy with the A12 update on Rog 3!

abhip1986
Rising Star I
Hi guys, I read all the above comments but I am noticing one issue and I created a discussion as well about xmode and background sync. Though my settings are on for force restricting background sync , I see still application running in the background. With back button I see only the game application (ex Bgmi ) is running but somewhere in background there are other apps running and syncing the date like Google Play Store is an another example. Due to which low fps and low ping during game play. This problem also happens in advance mode

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.