This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Rog Phone 6 Pro arrive? (Europe/Germany)

Emmo95
Star II
Hey there,
I pre-ordered the Rog Phone 6 Pro on August 1st and still have no information on when it will be shipped. At the time of ordering, 01 September was given as the availability date. But now I see September 13th in the shop. Is this date now also intended for pre-orders? I know that many other pre-orderers are just as clueless as I am. We got no Information about anything. How about if Asus would take care of the pre-orders and stick to the given time instead of already launching the next version of the Rog Phone. I’m only asking for a bit of transparency in this regard. When can you expect the Rog Phone 6 Pro to be delivered?
Thanks for the answer.
Kind regards from Germany
29 REPLIES 29

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Emmo95! I can understand your frustration with the delay however, at the moment, I can't provide you with a specific date.
Please wait till September 13, and hopefully, you'll receive some details by then. 🙂

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226736#Comment_226736

There goes the cope cope.

Should have listened and not buy insta legacy device. tsk tsk.

View post
Ironic this guy telling other to keep coping yet he's doing the same shit with his obsolete ROG 3. Mf stuck in his own world, defo is on copium.
Actually he's defo on copium, mf think he can predict the future that ROG 6 will be same as 5 and that next SD be out in the world in 2 month. 100% on copium.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226741#Comment_226741

Ironic this guy telling other to keep coping yet he's doing the same shit with his obsolete ROG 3. Mf stuck in his own world, defo is on copium.

Actually he's defo on copium, mf think he can predict the future that ROG 6 will be same as 5 and that next SD be out in the world in 2 month. 100% on copium.

View post
The cope is real, its so hardcore that you cant even think straight, even a monkey can watch 2 teardown video and conclude the Rog6 is the same design. You're just mad because you wasted money on an instant legacy device. 🤣

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226952#Comment_226952

The cope is real, its so hardcore that you cant even think straight, even a monkey can watch 2 teardown video and conclude the Rog6 is the same design. You're just mad because you wasted money on an instant legacy device. 🤣

View post
You're someone who stubborn and think your opinion overides everyone else's. You think too highly of yourself, it says a lot about your character. Thinking something with similar design will have the same problem already shows how ignorant you are. Keep taking that copium! Plus wasting money? I can afford it, is that the reason why you're mad cuz you are still on the ROG3 :D!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227018#Comment_227018

You're someone who stubborn and think your opinion overides everyone else's. You think too highly of yourself, it says a lot about your character. Thinking something with similar design will have the same problem already shows how ignorant you are. Keep taking that copium! Plus wasting money? I can afford it, is that the reason why you're mad cuz you are still on the ROG3 :D!

View post
Thats so cute, awwwwwwwww, thank you for thinking my authority is that high.
Yeah, thats why parkertheslayer returned his Rog6 in favor of his Rog3 because he clearly couldnt handle the raw power of the Rog6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and has nothing to do with the fact the Rog6 keeps dropping conenctions, cant stream via attached cooler due to lack of eDP lanes, ghost touch issues, can't handle to many devices via TypeC and so on.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Let me sniff some of that Rog6 copium so I can defend a broken product too, it must be fun trying to somehow justify its existance🤣