Star I
System: Windows 10 60 Bit
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus Zenbook Duo UX481FA
Frequency of occurrence: Continuous
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: When I upgraded to Windows 11, and like many ASUS users, we started getting BSOD after the laptop is put on sleep. When I contacted Microsoft, they told us it has to do with the Intel Smart Technology Driver, and that the manufacturer has to update the driver for us. It's been so long and no one is helping. When I contact Asus support, they simply tell me, do factory reset as if they are saying we are not updating drivers and you can never upragde to Windows 11. I did return to Windows 10, and I would like find out if you have solved or willing to solve the issue
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Inass
  1. System: Windows 10 60 Bit
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Asus Zenbook Duo UX481FA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Continuous
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: When I upgraded to Windows 11, and like many ASUS users, we started getting BSOD after the laptop is put on sleep. When I contacted Microsoft, they told us it has to do with the Intel Smart Technology Driver, and that the manufacturer has to update the driver for us. It's been so long and no one is helping. When I contact Asus support, they simply tell me, do factory reset as if they are saying we are not updating drivers and you can never upragde to Windows 11. I did return to Windows 10, and I would like find out if you have solved or willing to solve the issue

When will ASUS solve the issue for BSOD happening after being put to sleep
@Inass
Sorry, I haven't heard of a similar situation. I would recommend you update the system and drivers to the latest through Windows Update after updating the system to Windows 11. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.