paaledina
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5
Firmware Version:ASUS_Z01RD
Rooted or not: ?
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since 5G went live, my phone rendomly disconnects from the phone network and internet. When I reboot, it works for a while but drops out again after a while. My SIM card is new (May 22). Any advice?
3 REPLIES 3

willjoe2442
Star III
Suppose your android device keeps disconnecting from a WiFi router. In that case, it often indicates that something is interfering with your android phone's ability to connect to the modem or WiFi network properly. It's usually an issue with your device's wireless drivers but that may not always be the case

Regards,
Will

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi paaledina,
The latest firmware version of the ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL/Z01RD) is WW-100.10.107.123.
It is recommended that you update to the latest version to check if the issue can be solved.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.