vasilnvalchev
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 2030
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Greeting!
Since display supports always on you could add notification dot with some configurability for color and apps
11 REPLIES 11

Mansi_ASUS
Hello!
Thanks for your feedback, we'll forward it to the respective team.

StealthRequiem
Rising Star I
This addition would be fantastic, please give us some form of visible notification.
I'm sure the battery and screen can take it if it's just showing a flashing dot. The dot could move to save screen.
The option to use without having to display anything else on the screen would be great. For example, I don't use always-on but would find a screen notification dot useful. Also when charging.

StealthRequiem
Rising Star I
I've found a useful app that replaces the LED with a highly configurable on-screen dot, called NotifyBuddy.
It's a bit fiddly to set up with permissions and battery settings, and I decided I needed to buy premium to test it properly, but now I have it running I'm impressed.
It doesn't seem to use much battery, less than phone idle and Android system, and is more or less invisible once it's running.

StealthRequiem
Rising Star I
Having spent more time with the app mentioned above, I'm still liking it but it's perhaps more than the solution requires. Larger and brighter app icons on the always on display would be enough for me.