Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Soooo when and where can you buy the extras,eg the backpack clip thing??
I need to get a new phone asap and I am looking at the z 9 but I can't find where to buy the stuff you guys, yes I am looking at you Asus marketing, say make the phone complete????????????????????????????????????
WHERE DO I GET IT. ?
4 REPLIES 4

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
If there is something ASUS is bad at, it's marketing. That's why something like the twinview dock failed.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Asus taiwan indicated next month in August, so September, to date it is in the store without date, without possibility of pre-order and without price

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

If there is something ASUS is bad at, it's marketing. That's why something like the twinview dock failed.

View post
Yeah your spot on the money. Unbelievable to offer something that may make the difference between say buying the new zenfone 9 or going Feral. Even if I knew I could buy the backpack strap by a certain date ( a date set by Asus not the community that Google the name stuff I do) it would help but no response for is just Ludacris.
Anyone out there who can help Asus marketing speak now!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.