Star I
System: Windows
Battery or AC: 63WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion
Model: UX5400, 11th gen Intel
Frequency of occurrence: Every day
Reset OS: Done
Screenshot or video: yes
========================
Detailed description:Mycomputer is brand new and I have not used it a lot since I have bought it 4 months ago and the battery autonomy seems very low and weak to me. I use essentially Chrome to study and watch videos and fill out exercises on the web, and the battery loses 10% in only half an hour. It showed 4 hours of autonomy when it had 90% and now on 76% it shows 6 hours and a minute later 3:45. I started taking screenshots after wards and as you can see the estimated time remaining is completely unreal and the computer loses one percent in three minutes only by typing this message.
I would like to know if the battery may have a problem that is warranty covered as I paid for the asus three year warranty.
image.png
image.png

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Eyal_Cohen1
  1. System: Windows
  2. Battery or AC: 63WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion
  3. Model: UX5400, 11th gen Intel
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every day
  5. Reset OS: Done
  6. Screenshot or video: yes

========================

Detailed description:Mycomputer is brand new and I have not used it a lot since I have bought it 4 months ago and the battery autonomy seems very low and weak to me. I use essentially Chrome to study and watch videos and fill out exercises on the web, and the battery loses 10% in only half an hour. It showed 4 hours of autonomy when it had 90% and now on 76% it shows 6 hours and a minute later 3:45. I started taking screenshots after wards and as you can see the estimated time remaining is completely unreal and the computer loses one percent in three minutes only by typing this message.

I would like to know if the battery may have a problem that is warranty covered as I paid for the asus three year warranty.

image.png

image.png

Battery Life Too low on my brand new Asus Zenbook 14X Oled UX5400E
@Eyal_Cohen1
According to the picture you provided, because it is connected to the wireless network, I think the battery power consumption is ok. If you are concerned about the battery degradation,  I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.