Rising Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I remarked that when I connect two external harddisks to the two thunderbolt 4 ports and another one to USB-type A, MyASus will automaticall self close.
Why???
9 REPLIES 9

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
Yes, the problem persists.
MyASUS version is 3.1.5.0.

Rachelgomez123
Star III
Ways to Fix MyASUS app Crashes or Not Working :

Close and restart the MyASUS app on iPhone:
Restarting the MyASUS app helps clear any minor glitches from the app's cache. Here's how to quit and restart the MyASUS app on your iPhone:
Swipe up from the bottom to the middle of your screen until the App Switcher opens.
Locate the MyASUS app.
Swipe the MyASUS app up to close it. Close the rest of your background apps is the same way.
Restart your iPhone to apply the recent changes and refresh the system.
Update MyASUS app to the Latest Version for iOS:
Goto the AppStore on your iPhone screen.
Search for MyASUS. Once you see it, select "Open".
If an update is available, an "Update" option displays.
Uninstall and reinstall MyASUS iPhone app:
Uninstalling MyASUS from your iPhone will clear cache and data from the application, delete any temporary files and data that might have been corrupted and caused the MyASUS app to crash or not work. After deleting, go back to the App Store to download and reinstall MyASUS on your iPhone.
Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version available:
Installing the latest iOS version will likely solve the problem if it's caused by system issues in the older iOS version. Steps: Tap Settings » General » Software Update.
Other options
Contact MyASUS Customer Support or visit the MyASUS Contact page to report the issue and get assistance.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Rachelgomez123
Thanks for your long explanation.
My issue concerns MyASUS windows version.

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

@Rachelgomez123

Thanks for your long explanation.

My issue concerns MyASUS windows version.

View post
@FongPoui
Confirmed by the technical unit, this situation is expected to be optimized in the MyASUS update at the end of September. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.