This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ASUS Zenbook S 13 Oled Screen Start Auto touching, Create interruption?

rayanangle1
Star I
Hey Guys,
I'm using Asus zenbook s13 now. The product provide nice and cool look but the Last few days It create an interruption when I work on it.
The Screen Start auto touching and while I work on the projects. I did restart my device most of the time it happen but after some hour it again start auto-touching. I did update my window and drivers multiple time but unable to find the right problem yet.
It works perfectly fine at first but after a while, it starts auto-touching. Mostly I notice it happen when I'm working on this site.
TruePaintballer
While no heavy theme has been used in this site and no ads are being promoted, But I am still not able to solve this problem.
I hope that you will find a solid solution for this as soon as possible and let me know.
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
rayanangle1

Hey Guys,

I'm using Asus zenbook s13 now. The product provide nice and cool look but the Last few days It create an interruption when I work on it.

The Screen Start auto touching and while I work on the projects. I did restart my device most of the time it happen but after some hour it again start auto-touching. I did update my window and drivers multiple time but unable to find the right problem yet.

It works perfectly fine at first but after a while, it starts auto-touching. Mostly I notice it happen when I'm working on this site.

TruePaintballer

While no heavy theme has been used in this site and no ads are being promoted, But I am still not able to solve this problem.

I hope that you will find a solid solution for this as soon as possible and let me know.

Thanks.

@rayanangle1
Have you updated your BIOS and system to the latest?
If you enter to the safe mode, does the auto-touch still occur?
[Windows 11/10] How to enter Safe Mode | Official Support | ASUS Global

Rachelgomez123
Star III
Tips to fix-
1.Remove accessories and update BIOS
Remove the accessories, such as external hard drives, printers, memory cards, CD/DVDs, dongles, etc.
Update BIOS to the latest version, learn more about How to use EZ Flash to update the Notebook BIOS version.
Please use another PC to search and download the BIOS on the ASUS support site for the defective model, then copy the BIOS into a USB drive. If you have no other PCs, USB drives, or the BIOS has been updated to date, please ignore this step.
2.To do CMOS reset
Please remove the AC adapter.
Note: Please don’t remove the AC adapter for ASUS laptop TP420IA and UX425IA model. (These models need to plug in the AC adapter to do the Hard reset process.)
Please remove the battery (for removable battery models)
Please turn off the laptop (press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds until the Power light is OFF to force shut down), then press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds to do CMOS reset.
Re-install the battery (for removable battery models) and connect the AC adapter, then try to restart your laptop.
3.To load BIOS optimized defaults
Enter the BIOS configuration. Please power off the laptop first. If the laptop is stopped on the logo screen, please press and hold the power button for 15 seconds until the power light is off to force shut down.
Waiting for few seconds after the laptop is power off. Press and hold the [F2] button, then click the power button. (Do not release the F2 button until the BIOS screen display.)
You can refer to the video How to enter the BIOS configuration.
Restore the BIOS settings in BIOS - UEFI mode. In UEFI mode, you are able to select and choose the item via Arrow Keys and Enter of keyboard, Touchpad or Mouse.
Note: If your BIOS Utility screen is the same as below, please refer to Restore the BIOS settings in BIOS - Legacy mode.
After entering the BIOS configuration, go to the Advanced Mode by using Hot Key[F7] or cursor.
To load BIOS optimized defaults. Select [Save & Exit] screen, select [Restore Defaults] item then select [Ok]。
To check the boot option is correct. Select [Boot] screen,select [Boot Option #1] item then ensure the boot option with [the correct media storage selected].
Save & Exit Setup. Select [Save & Exit] screen, select [Save Changes and Exit] item then select [Ok]。
Restore the BIOS settings in BIOS - Legacy mode. In Legacy mode, you only can select items by using Arrow Keys and Enter Key.
Enter the BIOS configuration.
To load BIOS optimized defaults. Select [Save & Exit] screen, select [Restore Defaults] item then select [Yes]。
To check the boot option is correct. Select [Boot] screen,select [Boot Option #1] item then ensure the boot option with [the correct media storage selected].
Save & Exit Setup. Select [Save & Exit] screen, select [Save Changes and Exit] item then select [Yes]

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

rayanangle1
Star I
rayanangle1

Hey Guys,

TruePaintballer

Thanks.

Thanks, for giving tips to fix it. I apply it and the issue was resolved. If it appears again then I need to apply same strategy again?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.