This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with receiving call

madhacker3kxl
Star II
Recently, phone will not receive phone call, it gets sent directly to the voicemail. It starts to work after setting the phone in airplane mode and off. After a while it will not receive any calls again. There are issues sometimes taking a long time to initiate a call.
I am running:
Software information

Baseband version

M3.13.24.67-Sake_0000110

Kernel version

5.4.147-qgki-perf-g5a3b50d48435

builder2021@builder2021-RS720-E9-RS8-G #1 Sat Jun 11 01:23:45 CST 2022

Extension ROM

Build number

SKQ1.210821.001.31.1010.0411.89 release-keys
I have worked with asus support teams before about getting debug software running and sending data of previous phones. I am familiar with the process.
13 REPLIES 13

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
You are literally describing what happens if you don't have VoLTE support.
So I'll ask, do you have VoLTE enabled?

madhacker3kxl
Star II
Yes, I have VoLTE enabled. I unhid the VoLTE from the status icon. It use to show up before and worked just fine. I am with TMobile USA so it is supported and it did work.
Only after the last update I started to have an issue. I will disable VoLTE and see what happens.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
madhacker3kxl

Yes, I have VoLTE enabled. I unhid the VoLTE from the status icon. It use to show up before and worked just fine. I am with TMobile USA so it is supported and it did work.

Only after the last update I started to have an issue. I will disable VoLTE and see what happens.

View post
Check if it still shows up as well, just to make sure it didnt break on a recent update.

madhacker3kxl
Star II
So VoLTE icon did show up. But if I initiate a call it goes away. So it seems like it's not working. Turned wifi off to see the mobile data speed. Normally it's 5G, initiate a call it drops to 3G, thus loosing VoLTE status. That for sure I know it didn't happen before the last update.