This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing with Asus Pen 2.0 in Blender (3d software) (Reopen)

FongPoui
Rising Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I would like to know more about Asus Pen 2.0 settings for best perforamce while using it in a 3D modeling software like Blender...

5 REPLIES 5

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I want to post a youtube link but I got a red warning like this : You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.
What does it mean?

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

I want to post a youtube link but I got a red warning like this : You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

What does it mean?

View post
@FongPoui
It should be that you need to spend more time on this site or post more articles before you can post a link.
For the use of Asus Pen 2.0, please refer to the manual.
ASUS Pen 2.0 SA203H|Stylus|ASUS GlobalThank you.

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
Thanks for your reply. "A little while longer" is very uncertain... I don't see the reason why the Zentalk should restrict that. It's just a link!!!

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
FongPoui

@Falcon_ASUS

Thanks for your reply. "A little while longer" is very uncertain... I don't see the reason why the Zentalk should restrict that. It's just a link!!!

View post
I believe it is a basic spam and bot filter. It's annoying unfortunately but it does prevent us getting bombarded with spam accounts posting random links to stuff when they're not committed ASUS device enthusiasts.

Hopefully you can just bear with it in the meantime.