cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

HybridChiller
Star I
stock camera app has bugs, sometimes it hangs and doesn't work, after starting restarting it, it works. other camera app just works fine.
Please fix this on next update as yesterdays update is only security patch

FedryH
Star I
Rockzz98

Will rog 5 receive any further updates after. 91? Or is it the last?

View post
The 114 is arrive

After updating to android 12 my network is not coming sim is fine also RGB light not working any solution

twistedPair
Star I
friends, please help.
phone asus rog 5, the fingerprint disappeared for a month and a half, and stopped working. Wifi went out yesterday...
What do I need to do ?

nsanedown
Star III
twistedPair

friends, please help.

phone asus rog 5, the fingerprint disappeared for a month and a half, and stopped working. Wifi went out yesterday...

What do I need to do ?

View post
While I don't know about the fingerprint part, the wifi not working anymore is a sign the motherboard is about to die (just looking through the ROG Phone 5 section will list a bunch of threads on the subject).
If you have a replacement phone on standby I suggest doing a backup of your data and visit the service center to get that motherboard replaced (I'm assuming the phone is still in warranty, so you should be good).