Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 5 Ultimate # Wi-Fi and hotspot issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS673KS
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Wi-Fi And Hotspot stopped working after android 12 update.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Currently the device is submitted to the service center for motherboard replacement.
My question is can I use android 12 after replacement of motherboard or else same problem will occur after updating on android 12 ?
please enlighten me.
5 REPLIES 5

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Its not the update that breaks it but the load caused by updating. You will be fine but over time itll break again.

So what would be the solution for that?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
parth.soni_2712

So what would be the solution for that?

View post
Several
Throw it out the window
Sell it / give it to your best enemy (or friend if he is courting your girlfriend)
Play only in winter or in a cold room or move to the North Pole
In summer, use it only as a paperweight
Wait patiently Aero cooler 6 or buy the black shark one
Pray hard that the other two problems, SIM1/Figerprint HS and power supply circuit, do not happen.
Apply for the Guinness World Records for its rightful place, price / death toll ratio

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224954#Comment_224954

Several

Throw it out the window

Sell it / give it to your best enemy (or friend if he is courting your girlfriend)

Play only in winter or in a cold room or move to the North Pole

In summer, use it only as a paperweight

Wait patiently Aero cooler 6 or buy the black shark one

Pray hard that the other two problems, SIM1/Figerprint HS and power supply circuit, do not happen.

Apply for the Guinness World Records for its rightful place, price / death toll ratio

View post
You forgot the failing airtriggers. Honestly the issues are all thanks to kitkat design + motherboard in the middle so you flex components out of it. It's as if ASUS never heard of the Iphone 7.