This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some Benchmarks, gaming tests

excavation5
Rising Star II
Hi all i pre-order rog phone 6 whit 16ram and 512 storage and becouse i make pre-order i will get AeroActive cooler for free. Also i search a lot information about gaming performance and more correct about temperature in continuous gaming i play only COD mobile at 90 fps settings , apex legends and sometimes mobile legends
So can someone make a screenshots or video of the temperature and FPS in this games at max settings for 20-30 or 40 mintes gaming
Also i will be happy if i see more test of the temperatures in antutu benchmark and some stress tests

Thanks
23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
excavation5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224744#Comment_224744

This delay is software bug again becouse i also have this problem on my S10 lite when i buy it but after some updates this disappear . For phone performance best test for me is gameplay for 30min minimum or 1 hour and the result must be taken in the wast game for the temperature and fps in this last game

View post
Thats wrong, the input lag is caused by the E4 panel. The panel is a consumer panel sold by Samsung that is designed to be power efficient and bright, NOT a gaming panel. As a gaming panel it's vastly inferior to the tienma panels used in other gaming phones. The Inputlag is present on all gaming phones with the E4 panel, this is why nubias red magic is the number 1 choice for all competitive FPS gamers in china, its cheap and has low input lag.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224865#Comment_224865

Thats wrong, the input lag is caused by the E4 panel. The panel is a consumer panel sold by Samsung that is designed to be power efficient and bright, NOT a gaming panel. As a gaming panel it's vastly inferior to the tienma panels used in other gaming phones. The Inputlag is present on all gaming phones with the E4 panel, this is why nubias red magic is the number 1 choice for all competitive FPS gamers in china, its cheap and has low input lag.

View post
Ok i understand and what was the panel for rog phone 5 becouse i didnt have any problems when i use it it was good for me whitout any lag or problems

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
excavation5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224869#Comment_224869

Ok i understand and what was the panel for rog phone 5 becouse i didnt have any problems when i use it it was good for me whitout any lag or problems

View post
Its also an E4 panel and also has delay. If you don't notice the input lag that simply means you're not skilled enough to notice. Its only a dealbreaker for high skilled players, casual players won't notice, much like some people have trouble seeing difference between 60hz and 144hz. If you don't notice it, then thats fine, but most sweaty tryhards would throw the rog5/rog6 onto the wall after playing it for 2 minutes. I had the displeasure trying to play on the Rog5 and i was beyond infuriated.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.