This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus GA503QM G15 2021 lcd bezel\hinge cover

nikhilsatam27
Star I
Hi All, I have recently purchased Zephyrus GA503QM G15 2021. The hinge cover is slightly up at the right-hand side if we compare it with the left-hand side. Is this normal???… I don’t have any issues with the hinge, no cracking sound nothing all smooth.
Right side :
image1.jpeg

Left side :
img-9706.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
nikhilsatam27

Hi All, I have recently purchased Zephyrus GA503QM G15 2021. The hinge cover is slightly up at the right-hand side if we compare it with the left-hand side. Is this normal???… I don’t have any issues with the hinge, no cracking sound nothing all smooth.

Right side :

image1.jpeg

Left side :

img-9706.jpg

Zephyrus GA503QM G15 2021 lcd bezel\hinge cover
@nikhilsatam27
From your picture it looks ok. If you still have doubts about the appearance of the notebook, I would suggest that you report it to the dealer where you purchased it. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

nikhilsatam27
Star I
thanks, @Falcon_ASUS. I too think it should be fine because I don't see any issue since it's just the LCD bezel nothing related to the hinge.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.