Battery or AC: Battery and AC
Model: ux482
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: appeared after fresh nstall
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello From Germany
The SceenXpert icon on the ScreenPad Plus can no longer be tapped with the finger after installing the SX 3 via the MS Store. You can see the icon under your finger and move it around, but it disappears when you release the screen. 
Sometimes it just randomly jumps to the main monitor. 
I have run the ASUSScreenPad2Optimizer again. I uninstalled the SX 3 and installed it again.
The two-day old Windows 11 Pro has so far only two, so far unused, Python IDE's, as well as a tool to temperature monitoring installed.
Furthermore, only the telemetry data was blocked with the usual tool W10 Privacy. So far, with the old W11 installation, which had significantly more installed on it, everything worked wonderfully. 

All system drivers were installed by Windows 11 Update service itself - except for CUDA 11.7. 

Hopefully the problem can be solved. Thanks
J.
3 REPLIES 3

petergroft
Star I
Restart your computer, and ScreenXpert will work in ScreenPad panel properly. Run ScreenXpert from all applications: Type and search [ScreenXpert] in the Windows search bar⑥, and click [Open]⑦, and then ScreenXpert will work in ScreenPad panel properly.
Regards,
Petger

Falcon_ASUS
Johannes_
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery and AC
  3. Model: ux482
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: appeared after fresh nstall
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello From Germany

The SceenXpert icon on the ScreenPad Plus can no longer be tapped with the finger after installing the SX 3 via the MS Store. You can see the icon under your finger and move it around, but it disappears when you release the screen. 

Sometimes it just randomly jumps to the main monitor. 

I have run the ASUSScreenPad2Optimizer again. I uninstalled the SX 3 and installed it again.

The two-day old Windows 11 Pro has so far only two, so far unused, Python IDE's, as well as a tool to temperature monitoring installed.

Furthermore, only the telemetry data was blocked with the usual tool W10 Privacy. So far, with the old W11 installation, which had significantly more installed on it, everything worked wonderfully. 

All system drivers were installed by Windows 11 Update service itself - except for CUDA 11.7. 

Hopefully the problem can be solved. Thanks

J.

ScreenXpert can't be clicked - only symbol
@Johannes_
If you run the calibration tool again, will the problem be improved?
Please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.