julienvd93
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2004.2004.84
Rooted or not: Nog rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
========================================
Is it normal for the volume rocker to have some play? It sits loose inside the frame. It sometimes ratles with the frequency of the speakers.
Ik noticed some condensation inside the rear camera glass when running a benchmark app. See picture
It is 2 days old and has not seen any water.
Is my device defective?

14 REPLIES 14

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
The volume rocker is a little loose on all devices, not sure about rattling tho, that sounds maybe a little much.
As for condensation, well that happens with many phones dependinds greatly on enviroment

FunBike31
Community Legend I
@julienvd93
If the sound from the speakers is enough to make the button vibrate, it still seems really loose to me.

It is IP65/68, it takes fairly harsh conditions for condensation to appear, especially if it is not at startup, in use this CPU should avoid having condensation except in extreme cases.
I don't know your environment but I think you can compare with other phones, do you have a Rog 2?, it has no protection, it should be easy.

It's 2 days old?, loose volume button and fog on the lens, in theory no problem sending it back, I think that in your place I wouldn't even ask myself the question

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Could be an explanation for the fogging, was it like that when unpacking or after putting the SIM(s) on?
If it is after inserting the SIMs, it may be normal, temperature / humidity / drawer opening time

Crimis
Rising Star I
A phone with an IP rating should not have condensation in the camera. It probably it not properly sealed.