cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 randomly loses mobile internet on T-Mobile USA

Castillo
Star II
Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing a weird bug. My phone is completely losing the mobile connection from time to time. I will restart my phone and the mobile internet will come back for about 5 minutes before losing connection and I can't get mobile internet again until I restart my phone. That's super troublesome and inconvenient. I've verified the settings are correct also. I really like this phone but won't keep it if it's incompatible with the T-Mobile network. Is there a fix anyone is aware of?
12 REPLIES 12

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Castillo

It was the US model. It was shipped with a US charger.

Hey FunBike31,

It wasn't a complaint. It's a question asking for any fixes someone might know of. I purchased the phone from a US company and it was certified to work a GSM provider which is T-Mobile in my case. No need to be rude in your response. Move on if you have nothing constructive to add. My Asus Zenfone 8 worked with T-Mobile with no issues and it was purchased from the same company.

View post
Je ne suis pas grossier et vous affirmez des choses qui vous dépassent.
Prenez une photo de l'étiquette et postez là, je suis curieux de voir le N° FCC ID comme cet exemple d'un ZenPhone 8
Sans ce N° MSQ....... il est impossible que ce modèle soit validé par un opérateur Américain
Si vous voulez plus de détail sur le modèle que vous avez acheté et quand il sera validé ce site est toujours a jour, celui de FFC a déjà été donné dans le fil du Rog 6
http://www.zenfone.org/2022/07/zenfone-9-pre-order/
image.png

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Castillo

It was the US model. It was shipped with a US charger.

Hey FunBike31,

It wasn't a complaint. It's a question asking for any fixes someone might know of. I purchased the phone from a US company and it was certified to work a GSM provider which is T-Mobile in my case. No need to be rude in your response. Move on if you have nothing constructive to add. My Asus Zenfone 8 worked with T-Mobile with no issues and it was purchased from the same company.

View post
Hi Castillo,
According to our sales team, ZenFone 9 hasn't launched in US yet. Please purchase ASUS device from authorized store to make sure your device comply FCC and operator's regulation. Thank you.

Castillo
Star II
Kris_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223694#Comment_223694

Hi Castillo,

According to our sales team, ZenFone 9 hasn't launched in US yet. Please purchase ASUS device from authorized store to make sure your device comply FCC and operator's regulation. Thank you.

View post
When will it be available for purchase in the US from the ASUS site?

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Castillo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223836#Comment_223836

When will it be available for purchase in the US from the ASUS site?

View post
Hi Castillo,
Please contact ASUS local office or subscribe their social media feeds for the information. Thank you.

Mackleinton
Star I
I'm not having data at all, but I'm having calls and SMSs. Every option for data is enabed. I don't live in the US, but checked that the bands available in my country (very World wise tourist destination) are the ones compatible with the device. I even contactes my carrier to triple check the bands compatibility. I had indeed got some 4G for a minute after starting up the phone and no more.