rog6 phone doesn't have apps NOTE ?

licik
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog6
Firmware Version: i dont know
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: i dont know
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): this rog6phone doesn't have apps NOTE ?.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

jajabinx35
Star III
Honestly, just download Google keeps

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
agreed there, microsoft and google have way better software for things like note writing and such anyways.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
licik

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog6
  2. Firmware Version: i dont know
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: i dont know
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): this rog6phone doesn't have apps NOTE ?.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

rog6 phone doesn't have apps NOTE ?
Why would you want note software on a special gamer smartphone, there is little shit on this phone but still too much and not enough special gaming optimization, cooling, battery, deletion of non-critical logs, .... play store is there for other software that is not dedicated to games.

Mattias_ASUS
The recommendations you got are pretty solid, Google and Microsoft do have very solid apps.