This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 So Many Bugs in Android 12 OS update.

deathsize28
Star II
The microphone's noise reduction is not working . And the performance of the phone is not as smooth as in Android 10. Battery is fast draining. And no VOLTE in dito philippines.
4 REPLIES 4

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Android 12 has none of those bugs mentioned, they are likely caused by bad flash/upgrade mechanism by Android.
Battery life is better due to more efficent codecs, power management and service management in A12.
Performance is significantly better than previous androids, allowing max clockspeeds unlike A10 and A11.

as for voLTE I'll tag @Mattias_ASUS

Mattias_ASUS
Danishblunt

Android 12 has none of those bugs mentioned, they are likely caused by bad flash/upgrade mechanism by Android.

Battery life is better due to more efficent codecs, power management and service management in A12.

Performance is significantly better than previous androids, allowing max clockspeeds unlike A10 and A11.

as for voLTE I'll tag @Mattias_ASUS

View post
MFW I hear VoLTE issues
image.png

Mattias_ASUS
deathsize28

The microphone's noise reduction is not working . And the performance of the phone is not as smooth as in Android 10. Battery is fast draining. And no VOLTE in dito philippines.

ROG 3 So Many Bugs in Android 12 OS update.
Was VoLTE working with A10 before?
Also, my recommendation would be to clean install the device, updating to a new OS always leaves info over and that way you might get rid of those bugs, they do sound like update issues.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.