Star I
System: windows 10
Battery or AC: both
Model: asus tuf FX506H
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: I bought my new laptop from Amazon I would like to know if it's new or used because I cannot register it it said the serial number already registered please see the picture thank you for your support guys

please guys I need your urgent help as my return period Will end tomorrow from Amazon
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
tufzyiad53
  1. System: windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: asus tuf FX506H
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: I bought my new laptop from Amazon I would like to know if it's new or used because I cannot register it it said the serial number already registered please see the picture thank you for your support guys

please guys I need your urgent help as my return period Will end tomorrow from Amazon

I cant register my laptop "the serial number already registered"
@tufzyiad53
Since your return period is about to expire. If you have any doubts, I would recommend that you return and exchange with Amazon first. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
** If your problem is that you cannot register the product, I have sent you a message, please check.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.