cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 randomly loses mobile internet on T-Mobile USA

Castillo
Star II
Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing a weird bug. My phone is completely losing the mobile connection from time to time. I will restart my phone and the mobile internet will come back for about 5 minutes before losing connection and I can't get mobile internet again until I restart my phone. That's super troublesome and inconvenient. I've verified the settings are correct also. I really like this phone but won't keep it if it's incompatible with the T-Mobile network. Is there a fix anyone is aware of?
12 REPLIES 12

FunBike31
Community Legend I
2nd in 24 hours who buys an ASUS abroad not certified for the USA and who complains.
Read this post, not the same phone but same problem
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62941/rog-phone-6-no-volte-greyed-out-no-wifi-calling-no-call...

mickey10021
Rising Star II
You must wait for the USA model to become available. If you bought from oversea outside of the US, you are going to have a bad time because of missing US bands

Castillo
Star II
It was the US model. It was shipped with a US charger.

Hey FunBike31,
It wasn't a complaint. It's a question asking for any fixes someone might know of. I purchased the phone from a US company and it was certified to work a GSM provider which is T-Mobile in my case. No need to be rude in your response. Move on if you have nothing constructive to add. My Asus Zenfone 8 worked with T-Mobile with no issues and it was purchased from the same company.

mickey10021
Rising Star II
Castillo

It was the US model. It was shipped with a US charger.

Hey FunBike31,

It wasn't a complaint. It's a question asking for any fixes someone might know of. I purchased the phone from a US company and it was certified to work a GSM provider which is T-Mobile in my case. No need to be rude in your response. Move on if you have nothing constructive to add. My Asus Zenfone 8 worked with T-Mobile with no issues and it was purchased from the same company.

View post
Check regulatory label in the settings and see if it show USA regulatory or not.