Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
When using the ASUS Router app (Android) and I do a network diagnostic I get a message that indicates "The Asus Router may be offline. Please ensure that your ASUS router is turned on and your device is connected to the correct wi-fi network."
It is turned on and connected to the right network. I have full access to the internet with all devised.
5 REPLIES 5

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
MDB313
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

When using the ASUS Router app (Android) and I do a network diagnostic I get a message that indicates "The Asus Router may be offline. Please ensure that your ASUS router is turned on and your device is connected to the correct wi-fi network."

It is turned on and connected to the right network. I have full access to the internet with all devised.

The Asus Router May Be Offline
Uninstall Asus router application and reinstall it,

Falcon_ASUS
MDB313
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

The Asus Router May Be Offline
@MDB313
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Router questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
ASUS - Contact UsSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62995/the-asus-router-may-be-offline

@MDB313

Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.

For your Router questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.

Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.

https://www.asus.com/support/Product/ContactUs/Services/questionform/?lang=en

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
You also might want try the small Net builders forum what those guys don't know about Asus routers ain't worth knowing

willjoe2442
Star III
Press the RESET button for around 5~10 seconds until the Power LED indicator of the router starts flashing, then you could stop pressing. In the meantime, all the LED indicators of the router should be off and it's a normal phenomenon because the router is rebooting itself.

Regards,
Will