Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 6 rebooting randomly now not booting at all

MrContar
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Every 10-30 minutes initially now not booting at all
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): None
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Received the Phone today 8GB/256GB model, UK, during setup it restarted about 5-10 times, had a bad feeling after reading about the motherboard issues, managed to get it set up, worked for about 10 minutes and restarted, continued restarting every 10-30 minutes, called asus support and the guy said try a factory reset, it didn't work so I called him back, he said to return it and he would send me instructions on how to do so, only asked for my postcode and no other info, after receiving nothing from him i emailed the company and they sent back a canned response with a prepaid postage stamp and instructions on how to send it back, I tried to use the phone to go on youtube as i wanted to see how videos looked on it and it turned off like normal, now it won't turn back on, the return email says to wipe all accounts and factory reset it otherwise they'll send it back to me as is, I can't do that as it wont turn on, i emailed them and asked but i think it's outside of office hours for them now, what should I do? i might try ringing them back in the morning and see if i get a better representative

Very displeased as I waited months to buy the phone and now it doesn't work at all and customer service hasn't been very helpful
7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Sorry to hear about your phone, that is certainly not the ZenFone 6 unboxing experience we want people to remember. From what you have described about your phone's symptoms, I recommend continuing to try to get into contact with the ASUS Service Center for an RMA. If you're still within the return period for your retailer, you could also try to do a return/exchange through them. We're going into the weekend, so you might have a hard time reaching your service center. 

If you continue to have difficulty with Support, send me a private message. I'm also headed off for the weekend, but I'll be back on Monday in the US.

hi MrConrar. i am having the exact same trouble. can you please tell me how did you turn you phone on after the issue? mine is switched off for two days now. i dont know what to do.

MrContar
Star I
I sent it back and got a refund, I asked for a replacement but they didn't have any stock so I bought a new one on eBay, I think yours is one with a motherboard issue, I'd recommend returning it for a refund or replacement, either get a new zenfone or an entirely different phone, I'm loving my zenfone 6 atm

How long have you had yours and was it working alright before?

it's been 2 months and it reboots every single day .but now it is not turning on. my country does not have any authorized asus store. the shop that i bought from bought it from india. idk what to do. feeling so hopeless.