This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 6 - NO VOLTE (GREYED OUT) - NO WIFI CALLING - NO CALLS - NO SERVICE - ANDROID 12 !!!

Jay_ROG6
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG_PHONE6
Firmware Version: WW_32.2810.2206.97
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just got this ROG phone 6 which I paid almost $1500 for and the phone is having the same issue in this thread which was recently resolved with an update that was released weeks ago!! I don't know what to do at all with "My exciting new phone" which has NO SERVICE due to VOLTE greyed out which you cant anable it anywhere in this ANDROID 12 . please get back to me as soon as possible I've been a customer with ASUS since ROG PHONE 1. this is very frustrating... here is the link for the thread.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61747/rog-3-volte-not-functioning-after-update-android-12-31-...
22 REPLIES 22

Jay_ROG6
Star III
My sim card is working fine with VOLTE on my other ROG 3 phone. My ROG 3 was having the same problem before they fixed the bug on it with the update. It's not a carrier issue. It's a software issue on the ROG 6 for sure. Wait until people in the US start buying it and have the same bs. it's still too early.

Jay_ROG6
Star III
Anyone in the US with AT&T having same issue?!

ktw
Rising Star II
Jay ROG6

View post
ROG Phone 6 is not on the list of tested & approved devices for AT&T yet, while ROG Phone 3 is.
AT&T is particularly strict with the devices it allows on its network... and I think not even T-mobile supports ROG Phone 6 as of yet (since it also shut down its 3G network in June). You'll probably have to wait until it's officially released in the US; I suspect that all the extra work between ASUS and these carriers to ensure VoLTE provisioning will be done by then.

mickey10021
Rising Star II
Jay ROG6

View post
You made a mistake not waiting for US model to become available because of missing US bands plus the approval of the phone. Nothing you can do other than wait

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
mickey10021

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223325#Comment_223325

You made a mistake not waiting for US model to become available because of missing US bands plus the approval of the phone. Nothing you can do other than wait

View post
Agreed, the missing bands is going to be a massive pain. Coverage is going to be either non existant or terrible.