This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 6 - NO VOLTE (GREYED OUT) - NO WIFI CALLING - NO CALLS - NO SERVICE - ANDROID 12 !!!

Jay_ROG6
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG_PHONE6
Firmware Version: WW_32.2810.2206.97
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just got this ROG phone 6 which I paid almost $1500 for and the phone is having the same issue in this thread which was recently resolved with an update that was released weeks ago!! I don't know what to do at all with "My exciting new phone" which has NO SERVICE due to VOLTE greyed out which you cant anable it anywhere in this ANDROID 12 . please get back to me as soon as possible I've been a customer with ASUS since ROG PHONE 1. this is very frustrating... here is the link for the thread.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61747/rog-3-volte-not-functioning-after-update-android-12-31-...
22 REPLIES 22

Jay_ROG6
Star III
Mattias_ASUS. Please check this out as you are aware that this happened to ROG 3 before!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Jay ROG6

Mattias_ASUS. Please check this out as you are aware that this happened to ROG 3 before!

View post
Why the hell are you quoting a Rog3 topic?
First of all let us know what provider you have and which country its from, otherwise ASUS cant help at all.

Jay_ROG6
Star III
It's the same issue my friend when the ROG 3 got the update to Android 12. this was solved weeks ago with an update that tech team worked for a long time to solved it. Same exact issue! Happening with ROG 6. No calls. Call ended as soon as you dial a number. You can browse internet and send text msgs but no sending or receiving calls what so ever. AT&T provider. ROG 6 Global Version.

ZT959595
Rising Star II
The phone itself can support VoLTE and VoWIFI. There is no doubt about it. But, your carrier AND mobile plan needs to support VoLTE and VoWIFIT, too.
I am in Taiwan. My carrier supports VoLTE and VoWIFI but my mobile plan does not include it. Extra fee is required to access VoLTD and VoWIFIT. But as of August 1, my carrier made VoLTE and VoWIFI free-of-charge if you apply for it.
I phoned my carrier and applied for it. After applying, I turned on VoLTE and VoWIFI options in my phone and then restarted phone. 10 minutes later, I can use VoLTE and VoWIFI. Tested both to make sure.
Then, I did the same steps for all the phones in my family. This includes Zenfone 6 (still on the Android 10), Zenfone 8, HTC Desire 20 and Pixel 6. All had VoLTE and VoWIFI after applying, turning on options and then restart.
If you do not have VoLTE or VoWIFI, either your carrier doesn't support it or your mobile plan does not include them. Or, in the worst case, neither your carrier or mobile plan support VoLTE and VoWIFI.