Rising Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenbook Duo 14 UX8420ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:With my newly purchased Caldigit TS4 Element Hub (4 usb-A 3.2 and 3 thunderbolt 4 ports), I got an error concerning drivers. It should come from this caldigit. I would like to know what is the lastest driver for thunderbolt 4 that fit to this caldigit ts4 element hub?

4 REPLIES 4

FongPoui
Rising Star II
As thunderbolt 4 (2 ports) is the main key for external device connections, I do hope that in the system checkup there be an option for thunderbolt status checking.

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook Duo 14 UX8420ZE
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:With my newly purchased Caldigit TS4 Element Hub (4 usb-A 3.2 and 3 thunderbolt 4 ports), I got an error concerning drivers. It should come from this caldigit. I would like to know what is the lastest driver for thunderbolt 4 that fit to this caldigit ts4 element hub?

Caldigit thunderbolt 4 element hub drivers
@FongPoui
Drivers are generally available through Windows Update, but if an error occurs, we would recommend that you consult with the device manufacturer. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

FongPoui
Rising Star II
Finally, I gave up for checking up drivers problem related to thunderbolt 4 connected to a Caldigit TS4 element hub. Every external harddisk is well connected. I am waiting for 3 TS3 cables to check reading and writing rates in order to verify if the transmission rate is OK or not.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.