cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers install

florin1z
Star II
Hi!
I've recebtly bought and ASUS Expertbook B5 Flip and i want to know after i install all the windows updates, do i neeed to install all the drivers that come on the asus website?
Thank you!
I didin't find an specific expertbook forum 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
florin1z

Hi!

I've recebtly bought and ASUS Expertbook B5 Flip and i want to know after i install all the windows updates, do i neeed to install all the drivers that come on the asus website?

Thank you!

Drivers install
@florin1z
Please confirm whether there is an exclamation mark in the device manager. If it does not appear in the device manager and all functions are available, then you don't need to install another drivers. (unless there is a problem with the device or function.) Or please refer to the following FAQ. Thank you.
[Notebook] The suggested sequence of installation drivers | Official Support | ASUS Global

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
florin1z

Hi!

Thank you!

Drivers install
Normally Windows update application will detect hardware and will download correct device drivers to your laptop, then it will install for you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.