This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz update the camera

Gladiatorz
Star III
The one plus 7t camera is so good in all ways inspite of having the same camera sensor..
Please improve the brightness in camera and quality like one plus 7t
14 REPLIES 14

mitzmandal
Star II
Yes, a great software update is needed indeed

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Yes even i have faced this as well as my selfies get darken in 48 mp mode
neeraj.sanak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/22162#Comment_22162

I also faced the same issue.. when you clicked the photo in pro mode using 48 MP.

View post

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It might sound like an easy thing when you say it's just software but software is the hardest part.
To make discussions like this more constructive, it's better to post two picture, one from each device that has been taken at the same time. Preferably that you take three pictures with each phone and select the best one from each to compare with.

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

It might sound like an easy thing when you say it's just software but software is the hardest part.

To make discussions like this more constructive, it's better to post two picture, one from each device that has been taken at the same time. Preferably that you take three pictures with each phone and select the best one from each to compare with.

View post
Good idea, it is good to work together to solve problems, I'll post as soon as i can

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Gladiatorz

The camera also get stuck at pro mode when putting the shutter at 32sec and iso at 100..doesnt hav problem in .189 update...but the latest update has it..anyone else have this issue?

View post
I talked to our camera team and they think they might have found why this can happen to you. It will be fixed in a future update.