This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get One-Handed Mode to work

fergusd84
Rising Star I
When I exit Settings after switching One-Handed Mode on, it stubbornly fails. Swiping down still Shows Notifications even though Pull Screen Into Reach is selected.
Am I missing something? Is some other Setting interfering with this facility?
8 REPLIES 8

fergusd84
Rising Star I
Here it is. Hope it makes sense to you.

fergusd84
Rising Star I
Oh dear I think I can see what I've been doing wrong. "My" swipedown intended to achieve One-Handed Mode is commenced identically to Show Notifications. And so Show Notifications is what I'm getting. I've just discovered by accident that a shorter gentler swipedown commencing near the bottom right hand corner of the screen successfully achieves One-Handed Mode.
So: is that how things should work. And is that others' experience?
Sincere apologies for wasting your time if that is what I have done :o(

Ronzky321
Star III
Omg all this time your swiping down on the empty space on the center of home screen. That would naturally show the notifocations. You already realised by now that one-handed mode is swiping on the LITTLE PILL at the very bottom of the screen, not just on the right corner.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.