This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

Is it being sold already at any part of the world? 

kranthi_kiran02
Star II
suhitkar said:
As a 5z user I can tell I am pretty happy with Zenui 5..Hope Zen ui 6 will be more user friendly and meet grand success..
Even i'm waiting for Zen UI 6 update on Zenfone 5Z. Has anyone, have any sort of ETA to the release date of ZenUI 6?

kranthi_kiran02
Star II
Gman said:
My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
We understand a lot of people are waiting but unfortunately it's not possible for us to launch worldwide all at once. Local launch and price will be announced ongoing
Hey Anders,
Do you have any sort of information related to ZenUI 6 update on Zenfone 5Z.  If so, please share the info.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Gman said:
My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
We understand a lot of people are waiting but unfortunately it's not possible for us to launch worldwide all at once. Local launch and price will be announced ongoing
Hey Anders,
Do you have any sort of information related to ZenUI 6 update on Zenfone 5Z.  If so, please share the info.
Mods are not supposed to share the ETA for any product or feature updates without any official announcement by their respective companies.
ZenUI 6 is expected to be available with the release of stable Android Q version for Zenfone 5Z. Stay tuned for official announcement from team Asus.

neelesh32008
Star II
Hey there is no flash in portrait mode or we can't take 48mp picture with portrait and hdr please update this feature .and there is no native video calling for Jio , we unable to make any video call by network.