Did you mean: 

Solutions for Android 12 Update Blocks All Calls and 4G Only Works for Texting

H8r
Star I

ASUS ROG Phone 3, ASUS_I003D
Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.230
Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
APP Name & APP Version: Preinstalled phone app. Version 31.1.0.11_220329 and 2.9.027_220324 (settings shows two apps, the first one is used and the second one doesn't appear to be functional, but I am unsure - screenshot attached)
========================================
Since updating to Android 12, my phone hasn't been able to call or receive calls, or use data for apps or web. I am able to text and receive texts, though. I did not have this issue prior to the update. I also no longer have access to VoLTE or 5G, although the phone supports it.
I have tried changing my APN, removing my SIM and cleaning the port and connections, powering my phone off, resetting my networks, and changing my connection types when dialing *#*#4636#*#* all with no change.
I downloaded the file to revert back to Android 11 from ASUS's ROG 3 menu and followed all the steps, but never got the prompt to downgrade/to install it. Unsure what went wrong there, so I'm still using Android 12.
Any possible solutions would be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.