This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low performence when laptop is not plugged in

Hi!
I have a problem with my laptop since i bought it. Most of the time when my laptop is not plugged in it has a seriously drop performance.
The configuration is
Model: Asus Tuf F15 FX506HE
CPU: 11th gen Intel Core i5 -11400H , 2,70GHz
Memory: 8 gb ram but upgraded to 16 gb ram
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050TI
Windows 11 Pro -downloaded from Microsoft.com and activated
armory-crate.png
cpu-performance.png

The base speed of the CPU when the laptop is not plugged in is under 1.10 GHz which I don't think is normal when the processor has 2.70Ghz as a base.

The fan is not working, it shows 0 RPM in Armory Create

I have installed both Armory Create and My Asus, everything seems fine, everything is updated. Please help me with solution.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

alexandertoader9

Hi!

I have a problem with my laptop since i bought it. Most of the time when my laptop is not plugged in it has a seriously drop performance.

The configuration is

Model: Asus Tuf F15 FX506HE

CPU: 11th gen Intel Core i5 -11400H , 2,70GHz

Memory: 8 gb ram but upgraded to 16 gb ram

GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050TI

Windows 11 Pro -downloaded from Microsoft.com and activated

armory-crate.png

cpu-performance.png

The base speed of the CPU when the laptop is not plugged in is under 1.10 GHz which I don't think is normal when the processor has 2.70Ghz as a base.

The fan is not working, it shows 0 RPM in Armory Create

I have installed both Armory Create and My Asus, everything seems fine, everything is updated. Please help me with solution.

Low performence when laptop is not plugged in
@alexandertoader9
Have you changed the power mode and plan?
If not, I suggest that you can refer to the following FAQ to make adjustments.
[Windows 11/10] Change Power mode and plan | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.