This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing Windows 10 on Asus X515

OliverK0308
Star I
I am trying to install Windows 10 on Asus X515 with usb that i created with Windows media tool. I created a 32 bit version of windows 10. I selected usb to be boot in the bios option and then when windows start i click on ESC to open the "Please select boot device" option screen. The problem is that i have "UEFI: USB, Partition 1" shown as option, but when I click on it nothing happens. The screen refreshes and doesnt boot the usb. I trying everything and I dont know how to boot the USB.
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
OliverK0308

I am trying to install Windows 10 on Asus X515 with usb that i created with Windows media tool. I created a 32 bit version of windows 10. I selected usb to be boot in the bios option and then when windows start i click on ESC to open the "Please select boot device" option screen. The problem is that i have "UEFI: USB, Partition 1" shown as option, but when I click on it nothing happens. The screen refreshes and doesnt boot the usb. I trying everything and I dont know how to boot the USB.

Problem installing Windows 10 on Asus X515
@OliverK0308
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Windows 11/10] How to create and use installation media to reinstall Windows 11/10 via USB drive | ...Thank you.

OliverK0308
Star I
As i said, I already did all the steps in the link above and I created a bootable windows 10 32bit. When I try to boot it on a 64 bit processor the screen just blinks and does not let me go trough to the windows 10 installation setup.

Falcon_ASUS
OliverK0308

As i said, I already did all the steps in the link above and I created a bootable windows 10 32bit. When I try to boot it on a 64 bit processor the screen just blinks and does not let me go trough to the windows 10 installation setup.

View post
@OliverK0308
If the system cannot be successfully installed, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

willjoe2442
Star III
How do I install Windows 10 on my Asus laptop?
Use the installation media to reinstall Windows 10
Connect the installation media (USB flash drive) to your computer.
Power on the computer and select the boot option as the USB flash drive, here you can learn more about How to boot the system from a USB drive.
The computer will enter Windows Setup.
Click [Install now]

Regards,
Will