Star III
System: ROG Strix G17
Battery or AC: Battery
Model:
Frequency of occurrence: Cannot progress
Reset OS: Windows 10 Home
Screenshot or video: Screenshot
========================
Detailed description:Why is there nothing happening when I press on Activate ROG Elite button after I had input all my account information correctly?
21 REPLIES 21

JJolee
Star I
I'm having the exact same issue. I have the RoG G14 2022. I'm on version 5.2.12 for the armory crate.

Falcon_ASUS
jincloud12

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/222561#Comment_222561

@Falcon_ASUS I'm experiencing the issue on both mobile and laptop. What's the difference if I just let you know about the version on laptop app, will it fix the issue on mobile?

View post
JJolee

I'm having the exact same issue. I have the RoG G14 2022. I'm on version 5.2.12 for the armory crate.

View post
jddoble97

This is exactly the same issue I'm having as well. Will try that Falcon and see how I go

View post
@jincloud12 , @JJolee , @jddoble97
I have sent you a message, please provide your login account through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

M_O_O_N
Star I
I have problem to activate elite rog same like issue higher with same screenshot, i am using latest updated crate

DPOM
Star I
I have the same problem too. It's not an issue with the app, rather the entire homepage seems to be broken (the app just opens an embedded browser window).
Trying to visit the rog elite homepage gives security errors - domain certificate is invalid - and if you bypass the browsers security warning, you are greeted with an almost empty black page where you can't do anything.
rogarena.com/rewards is the official page according to the ROG blog, and it redirects to rog.asus.com/us/elite which is currently an empty black page.

Falcon_ASUS
Hi all
Confirmed by the technical department, the Rog Elite accounts/rewards will be maintained from 7/18 to 8/15. Please login after 8/15. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.