This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use zenbook 14 oled ux4302 in Japan?

5ken
Star I
ux4302 is sold only in India. In Japan, radio laws are strict and it cannot be used without a technical certification mark.
Does the ux4302 have the Japanese technical certification mark?
Thank you for response!
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
5ken

ux4302 is sold only in India. In Japan, radio laws are strict and it cannot be used without a technical certification mark.

Does the ux4302 have the Japanese technical certification mark?

Thank you for response!

Can I use zenbook 14 oled ux4302 in Japan?
@5ken
Laptops are used by automatically scanning frequency bands, so the wireless network function of the ux4302 should work fine in Japan.
As you mentioned, due to Japanese regulations, the frequency bands available locally in Japan will be less than those in worldwide.
As for your question "does it have the Japanese technical certification mark?" Could you please help confirm the full model name of the laptop you are asking about? Then I can ask the technical department to confirm.

How to find Model Name
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

5ken
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS
Thanks for the reply.
I don't know the model name as I haven't purchased it yet.
I wanted to know if the Zenbook 14 OLED (UX3402, 12th Gen Intel) has the technical certification mark, or does it depend on the model I purchased?

Falcon_ASUS
5ken

@Falcon_ASUS

Thanks for the reply.

I don't know the model name as I haven't purchased it yet.

I wanted to know if the Zenbook 14 OLED (UX3402, 12th Gen Intel) has the technical certification mark, or does it depend on the model I purchased?

View post
@5ken
I have sent you a message, please provide the link of the product you want to purchase through the message, and we can confirm it for you. Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.