This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 poor call/receive performance inside house and malls compared to Zenfone 3

thomasckchong
Star I
My new Zenfone 8 seems to have poor call and receive performance compared to my old Zenfone 3 and another phone, a Xiaomi 11T. This is very obvious inside the house and in malls, even when network signal bars are present. Is this a common problem with Zenfone 8? Battery life is also much worse than the Zenfone 3 (eventhough Zenfone 3 has smaller battery.) I updated OS to Android 12 to no avail, in both call/receive performance and battery life (have tried closing apps, etc). An unfortunate step backward. My provider is Digi Malaysia. Anybody here has similar experience?
10 REPLIES 10

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
@Mattias_ASUS
Hey guys, i jus received sms message from my carrier, that they are turning off volte for me... Is it about some tweaks between Asus and TMobile or they are going to block this phone like orange?
screenshot-20220810-184354415-281-29.jpg

Mattias_ASUS
Cyslawo

@Mattias_ASUS

Hey guys, i jus received sms message from my carrier, that they are turning off volte for me... Is it about some tweaks between Asus and TMobile or they are going to block this phone like orange?

screenshot-20220810-184354415-281-29.jpg

View post
Hi! Are you using T-Mobile? I would like to check this more in depth.

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
It's Heyah (TMobile PL) brand, however i have chatted with support, their said that it was accident and activated volte again manually, so now it's ok (obviously there's still problem with outgoing calls). Maybe it really was accident, so i will inform you if this happen again.

Mattias_ASUS
Please keep me informed 🙂 @Cyslawo

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

Please keep me informed 🙂 @Cyslawo

View post
Volte and vowifi are still available, so that was probably bug in TMobile system 🙂