This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[M1] when I'm updating my phone android 10 beta 3 my phone mic does not work properly sometimes

haribabu
Star I
mic not working properly
12 REPLIES 12

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117706#Comment_117706

@Christine_ASUS Hello, the latest version WW-17.2017.2008.432 is listed as a beta version in Asus Website. Since its beta how can we expect it to arrive as FOTA. Please clarify this. Is it actually stable but listed as a beta by mistake ?

@Christine_ASUS @and06tw @Anders_ASUS

View post
That's what I am wondering too.
Christine_ASUS

Hi haribabu & deepsaharoy7766

Please wait for the new firmware version rolling out by next week and update to it first. If the issue persists in the new firmware version, kindly report the issue here. I will PM you the guide of recording logs for further checking, to avoid any personal information leaking.

View post
The mod clearly said that it will be rolling out next week , the support page says that it is a beta update (the download page have been a lot of times incorrect) but the moderator says that it will be rolling out.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nidhin3 & veeharish2005
The firmware version can only be manual updated. I already edited the passage. Thank you for your kind reminder..
Furthermore, the firmware which rolled out this week is the version I mentioned above.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.