This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus Zenbook 14 UM4251 has two C port, able to connect a power source, but only one is working

System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
4 REPLIES 4

My Asus Zenbook 14 UM4251 has two C port, able to connect a power source, but only one is working and I would like to fix it, before the other one may broke too and then I would be unable to charge my laptop at all.
nO25VRBX0QMMX.jpg
Ricardo Eugenio Level 1
6:55PM

Falcon_ASUS
Ricardo Eugenio

My Asus Zenbook 14 UM4251 has two C port, able to connect a power source, but only one is working and I would like to fix it, before the other one may broke too and then I would be unable to charge my laptop at all.

nO25VRBX0QMMX.jpg

Ricardo Eugenio Level 1

6:55PM

View post
@Ricardo Eugenio
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Thank you for your reply. I'll attend the Asus repair center in Mexico City to trying to fix my laptop's problem, and looking forward to find out if they can make valid my computer's warranty.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.