shiftytrix
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 to ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Recent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Hey Guys recently smashed my ROG phone 3 Screen and instead of spending $400 on a screen i Brought a Refurbished Instead i am trying to restore data from my Old Phone to new phone but rog requires me to use old phone to do this but i cannot access screen of old phone due to smash but would still like to restore everything to new phone Any Ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Adeel_Jutt
Star II
shiftytrix

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3 to ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Recent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Hey Guys recently smashed my ROG phone 3 Screen and instead of spending $400 on a screen i Brought a Refurbished Instead i am trying to restore data from my Old Phone to new phone but rog requires me to use old phone to do this but i cannot access screen of old phone due to smash but would still like to restore everything to new phone Any Ideas?

Restore Data From old Phone Screen Not responding
No Bro U Can't U Must Have Ur Screen Repaired For This To Complete

keren_ASUS
Hi @shiftytrix
Thank you for reaching out.
Did you backup your data to the cloud? If so, you can restore it through there. If not, you could possibly try a restoring software.
Ideally, you could have transfered all your files from your phone to your PC but you would need to have access to the screen.

shiftytrix
Star I
Thanks for the reply i forgot about this post I have managed to sort out this issue with an old method i came across.

keren_ASUS
@shiftytrix That's great. Thank you for letting us know.