This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colours and Assessories

SeanAsus
Star II
I see in the UK the Zenfone 9 can be preordered in black and white. Will the advertised red and blue colours be released in the UK during or after the pre-order period?
At checkout I can't find any way of adding Connex accessories (kickstand and cardholder). Are these not available?
7 REPLIES 7

Roystoys
Zen Master III
SeanAsus

I see in the UK the Zenfone 9 can be preordered in black and white. Will the advertised red and blue colours be released in the UK during or after the pre-order period?

At checkout I can't find any way of adding Connex accessories (kickstand and cardholder). Are these not available?

Colours and Assessories
Apparently the backpack clip won't be available for a month or two so maybe the same with the other accessories.
Totally bizarre for my money! I mean the phone and all accessories are available or they are not.

SeanAsus
Star II
Where did you see that about the clip? I can't get any response to my questions from Asus.

ktw
Rising Star II
SeanAsus

Where did you see that about the clip? I can't get any response to my questions from Asus.

View post
One of the users on the Traditional Chinese forum posted his/her convo w/ the ASUS customer service in Taiwan. The customer service said that the accessories (backpack clip & connex accessories) are planned to be out around mid-September. Here's the reference to the thread: 7/29三創購買實測舊換新折扣,另詢問小編一些配件問題?
However, the customer service also mentioned that the plan has yet to be finalized, and further announcements on their release date and detailed information will be posted on the official website and Facebook page. You can follow the ASUS Taiwan page on Facebook: ASUS | Facebook
The release date for these accessories might be a little different in the UK, can't say for sure, but at the very least we can expect to see them slowly rolling out in Taiwan starting next month or two.

SeanAsus
Star II
Many thanks for the information. Hopefully we hear something soon about what colours are released where and when.