This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATE"S TIME

hungarian_rabbi
Star III

When can I get my hands on the phone? You can't get any.

7 REPLIES 7

Taskman
Star III
hungarian rabbit
Oktober.....Why was it presented on July 6 if they can't deliver it in a few weeks. This is ridiculous. Dates in October....Don't go there!

View post
Completely normal. Most (not all) present this products weekends and sometimes 2-3 months before it's ever released. This to get pre-orders and build a huge around it.
Anything being presented and released within a month is considered quick

FunBike31
Community Legend I
No better explanation
1- Marketing wants to be the 1st and imposes a date for the presentation, it even happens that it is with a prototype or a model.
2 - The manufacturer does market research for each country, launches a few pre-series, orders from subcontractors are not made en masse.
3 - the pre-orders and the return of the tests make it possible to analyze the assessments and finalize the sales forecasts for each product and country and therefore the delivery dates.
4 - the more high-end the material, the longer the delay between presentation and availability.
5 - This is only my opinion but Asus is bad on the launch period, a gaming smartphone available after the holidays, a powerful Rog 5 fan after the high temperature periods, a Backpack Clips for the ZF9 after the biggest period of hikes

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.