This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG PHONE 2 is not charging

imnavjotsidhu
Star I
My rog phone 2 is not charging from the bottom port. When i put the cable in it to charge it doesn't charge nor does the notification light lights up. It charges properly by the side port. When i keep the cable connected to the bottom port, and restart the phone it starts charging properly. So the issue is not related to hardware or the cable. Please look into the issue.

3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi imnavjotsidhu,
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

Swaraj
Rising Star II
imnavjotsidhu

My rog phone 2 is not charging from the bottom port. When i put the cable in it to charge it doesn't charge nor does the notification light lights up. It charges properly by the side port. When i keep the cable connected to the bottom port, and restart the phone it starts charging properly. So the issue is not related to hardware or the cable. Please look into the issue.

My ROG PHONE 2 is not charging
this happens on a9 and a10. its software issue but they never gonna admit it. It works well on a11

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.