System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: Q538EI
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi everyone, I got a really weird problem of my Zenbook Flip. Every time I move/hold my laptop, plugged or unplugged, it becomes super slow, the cpu usage decreasing drastically, it's like the hardware is heavily bottlenecked. However, after I keep it stationary, the laptop performance resumes to normal after ~30 seconds.
I am suspecting the internal gravity sensor is somehow messed up (I could be totally wrong about this), and don't know how to fix it. I also tried contacting the customer service, through where I found no valuable solutions, unfortunately. (I was told to reinstall display drivers and restore windows. I did not think the problem has anything to do with the display, yet I still reinstall the drivers downloaded from their provided links. After that nothing changed, the problem persists.)
Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
lcmwan53

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/217782#Comment_217782

Sorry for not clarifying clearly in my last reply. I reinstalled windows 10 with official iso, applied windows update, and tested. I did have any 3rd party software installed yet before the test. I guess the only software I installed (actually windows installed for me) is MyASUS.

View post
@lcmwan53
Sorry, I didn't see your reply clearly. If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.