This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backpack strap on clip on thingy

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Has anyone tried using the backpack clip on that the zenfone 9 comes with? I am curious what it's like eg is it easy to use? Does it actually work? Any information on it would be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ktw
Rising Star II
According to the thread on the Traditional Chinese forum 7/29三創購買實測舊換新折扣,另詢問小編一些配件問題? — ZenTalk (asus.com), ASUS' customer service said that the backpack clip and the connex accessories set are expected to be out in mid-September (here in Taiwan, of course). The exact date has yet to be confirmed and will be announced on their official website and Facebook page once it's put in final, so you should follow them for future announcements. Just make sure that you are following the site and Facebook page for Taiwan, not for the other regions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

bdw0309
Star I
I was told by the retailer here in Taiwan that the backpack accessory won't be available for three or fours months.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
bdw0309

I was told by the retailer here in Taiwan that the backpack accessory won't be available for three or fours months.

View post
Ok I thought they came with the phone what was I thinking 🤣 nothing for nothing eh!

ktw
Rising Star II
According to the thread on the Traditional Chinese forum 7/29三創購買實測舊換新折扣,另詢問小編一些配件問題? — ZenTalk (asus.com), ASUS' customer service said that the backpack clip and the connex accessories set are expected to be out in mid-September (here in Taiwan, of course). The exact date has yet to be confirmed and will be announced on their official website and Facebook page once it's put in final, so you should follow them for future announcements. Just make sure that you are following the site and Facebook page for Taiwan, not for the other regions.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.